September 28, 2012

Love Song Friday, Volume 72


Friday, Friday, Friday! I am so happy for this day! Let me let you in on a little secret about the town I live in. Ready? They celebrate everything, absolutely everything. With all this celebration, the town is shutting down this morning and having a parade. The fair is in town y'all! Doesn't that mean you have a parade? It makes me laugh but I love it. If only the Fall weather would show up and show out.

{A happy week...}
Monday: Soft Pink and Gray Classic Church Wedding
Tuesday: Candace and Myron's Surprise First Dance
Wednesday: Colorful Downtown San Francisco Engagement Session
Thursday: Q & A: Can You Help With Shower Etiquette?

I had a hard time picking one song today. This is a first for me. I am currently addicted to Matt White and his voice. It is sultry and he plays the harmonica. I love a man that plays the harmonica. Weird but true. I chose Best Days and Falling in Love (With My Best Friend). I hope that you enjoy your Friday and especially your weekend! I promise to see you back here Monday morning.

Falling in Love (With My Best Friend)
Falling In Love (With My Best Friend) by Matt White on Grooveshark

Best Days
Best Days by Matt White on Grooveshark

6 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.