August 15, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

 
It is no secret that I love Etsy (proof here and here). I love that Etsy gives vendors a creative outlet and a depleting bank account for lovers of their goodies. Meet Elizabeth Dye. Hailing from the wonderful city of Portland, Oregon, Elizabeth not only designs her own dresses but also owns and operates a boutique. I started reading her blog and I loved seeing all the photos from brides who purchased her handmade, one-of-a-kind dresses. It makes my heart happy! You also know how I like to feature multiple gowns because I am too indecisive when it comes to my favorite. Hey, you try it. They really are amazing! For more on Elizabeth you can check out her website, blog and Etsy page.









4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these!! Why do your dress choices always make me want another wedding? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way...don't worry! Sometimes I wish I had a do over too :)

      Delete
  2. These dresses are lovely! And some of my favorite finds have been via Etsy -- so much creativity!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I love Etsy...for just about everything :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.