June 13, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! Thank you for picking Lovebird Productions as one of your midweek celebration stops. Today is one of my favorite days. We get to look at pretty dresses and pick out our favorites. Any day that I get to do that is a really good day.

Today's designer is Hayley Paige. I stumbled upon these designs and fell in love. I bet you guessed that part. I cannot get over girly details that designers throw into their dresses. I love a soft ruffle, a hint of lace and a splash of elegance. Hayley Paige has worked and interned for some of the best in the fashion business. I admire her drive and her "desire to dress hopeful romantics." Her designs are fancy yet realistic. I love them, all of them. Here's to Hayley Paige:


 



3 comments:

  1. I loved all the dresses, except that first one, I think it was a lil toooo short. But the top was very top indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.