May 15, 2012

Neon My Heart

This morning I woke up to rain on my window. It was heaven. With all this rain, today's inspiration board is a perfect pick me up. I jumped on the neon bandwagon ages ago and never got off. You see I had a bedroom that was sponge painted lime green in middle school. The paint also glowed in the dark. And what else but a lime green bedspread goes with lime green paint? My heart beats a little faster for bright colors so you can understand how happy I am to see the trend taking off. I now have an excuse to wear my bright color shorts, shoes, nails and tank tops without someone turning up their nose or commenting on "how bright" my outfit is.

My mom is also excited because she has left my bedroom that same lime green color making my bedroom paint back in style. Totally kidding! We painted it my senior year of high school. Regardless, today's inspiration board is one I have been itching to do. It also almost turned into two inspiration boards because picking just a handful of photos with neon tints is very hard for this lady. Feel inspired and if nothing else just happy to see a few bright images. Hugs!

P.s. The origami birds are also my absolute favorite detail for weddings right now. It is weird how much I love them? Maybe for my new office?


1 comment:

  1. LOVE neon! I'm instantly attracted to anything hot pink, and I officially have way too much of it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.