March 14, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Hello friends! It is officially the middle of the week. Last night I was browsing our DVDs and of course I have a tiny section of movies compared to Rustys shelves of movies. Ironically enough I realized that my movies all carry one theme. I will give you guys one guess. Comedy? Nope. Romance? Sort of. Wedding themed? How did you know? ha! 96.75% of all my movies have to do with weddings. Like that statistic?

A few of my favorites include The Wedding Date, Sex and the City, Bride Wars & 27 Dresses. Last night to draw a little Wedding Dress Wednesday inspiration I watched Made of Honor. I could stare at McDreamy forever. While smiling about Patrick Dempsey in a kilt, I came across Melissa Sweet and once again praised the good Lord for wedding dress designers. Melissa Sweet launched in 1999 and became a bridal sensation due to her glamorous style. Priscilla of Boston carried the line but since the store has closed I am not sure which boutiques carry the pretty gowns. I love the modern touches of feathers mixed with classic lace and flowers. I did find a few websites that sold the gowns used or marked down. To look at a few of those pretties click here and for my favorite click here.






Photo Source: Brides

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.