March 7, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Midweek ladies and gents (if any gents read this)! Today we get to celebrate one of the biggest excitements of being a planning bride and wedding blogger, Wedding Dress Wednesday. Yesterday I got a tweet from one talented little lady and sweet friend, Sarah DeClerk. Side note: You will love Sarah's blog. It showcases her design skills, baking expertise and extremely entertaining humor. For more on Sarah visit her here.

Sarah told me she pinned a dress for Wedding Dress Wednesday and wanted me to take a look at it. When I saw the picture I immediately tweeted her back something like Holy Shiz! The dress is stunning. I stopped what I was doing and began writing this post and researching more gowns by this designer. Want to see the dress that picked up my heart rate?


Any one notice the girl to the right holding the iPad and Skyping? Wish it would have been me on that receiving end. Can I just say one thing about this dress? Told you. I told you so. The dress is just stunning. From the sheer polka dot skirt, gorgeous train and brides high styled bun to the bodice, button detail and belted waist, this dress meets every single requirement and exceeds my expectations. I think I could stare at it all day. All day, I say.

As I headed over to the Romona Keveza website I was even more ecstatic to see other gowns with 100% top notch detailing. Romona's styling and attention to every single last threaded detail is what makes her gowns fabulous. She also is daring enough to play with colors. That is a risk I hope more brides start taking. It was beyond tempting to pick every dress but I did limit the list of 20 dress to only 19. I kid, I kid. Here are my favorites:






Photo Source: Romona Keveza

A big thank you to Sarah for sharing Romona with us! If you want to help pick next weeks Wedding Dress Wednesday have at it. Email me and let me know your thoughts. Now go have a midweek celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.