February 29, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday

Another edition of Wedding Dress Wednesday is upon us! I am thankful for days on the blog that consist of wedding gown images, big bows and messy up-dos. See, doesn't the thought just make you smile?

Today's designer is Modern Trousseau. I am giddy over their flirty Spring 2012 collection. From the ruffled sweetheart necklines to the pockets on the gowns, I am in love! I hope you don't mind a bit of picture overload. I also included a few of their hair combs that I am dreaming about. I love the idea of throwing in a diamond accent for your hair. Australian-born designer, Callie Tein, describes her gown as classic couture with a mix of modern touches and sophistication. Sigh, what a great vision.

I hope that you all enjoy today's mix of gowns and accessories. Pay attention to the last gown. It is so different. It is a full skirt of fabric, includes pockets and is such a fun print. I love it. Love it. I also wanted to do one more thing today and that is give a large shout out to one of my biggest supporters and admirer of Wedding Dress Wednesday, Rachel Sisson. She sends a message, email or comment every week about today and the featured dresses. Thanks Rachel for your encouragement!






Photo Source: Modern Trousseau



Happy Wednesday friends!


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.