February 13, 2012

Hill Country Bridal Spectacular

Happy Monday friends! I am writing this post feeling so refreshed. Last night I got 12 hours of sleep. 12 hours. Yes, I was so tired but now I feel like a million dollars. Now if only I had a million dollars. ha!

This weekend has been so exciting! We ventured to our first concert and rodeo in San Antonio. It was so much fun and my cowgirl boots fit right in. Sunday I participated in the Hill Country Bridal Spectacular. I met wonderful brides but the vendors were what blew my socks off! I may be a bit partial but the row of vendors where my booth was located had a blast! We were on the far side of the convention center and brides took a bit to get over to our side. The Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village had mimosas and chocolate covered strawberries that they kindly shared with our tables. I also had the privilege of getting to know the sweet ladies of the McKenna Events Center. They also won best booth! Some of the proceeds of the Bridal Spectacular went to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation which I was excited about. I love the idea of giving back!

The brides were so sweet and fun! I am still amazed at how many people are not familiar with wedding videography. Not as in people who haven't thought about it but people who honestly don't know what it is. I like being able to tell my story of why I started this venture and the fun I am having along the way! I changed up my booth a bit this time. One new item was the white framed chalkboard in the middle. That DIY is coming up this week on the blog! I also used my new silver dessert stand to hold my business cards. After my first bridal fair I learned to downsize my buckets of decor and focus more on showcasing my portfolio, not my attempt to be crafty.










Yesterday was full of new faces, hard work, fun and a night of rest. See you guys tomorrow!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.