April 8, 2011

Honey Do Shower Wrap Up

Happy Friday!

I thought I would wrap up the rest of Brady and Sarah's Honey Do Shower with the details from the shower.  We decided since we were doing an outdoor casual theme that we would serve BBQ and boy was it good! Each hostesses brought a dessert and look at how yummy they were.  We had banana pudding (side note: my friend Rachel makes this and I love it.  I kept all the leftovers!),  a heath bar cake, carrot cake, fruit, dark chocolate cupcakes and a Butterfinger cake.


Check out the cute couple!  They are such sweet people and have great families.  I got to meet Brady and Sarah through my husband.  Rusty and Brady grew up together and Sarah is the added bonus!  I just love them both!  Isn't she gorgeous?  More on Brady and Sarah to come.


Now onto the decor.  We used mason jars filled with nails and tea lights.  Each jar had a bow of the checkered pattern which was used for the table runner and burlap which was used as a table cloth.  The pictures below were taken with one of my new fabulous video camera's.  In the center of the tables we had wood platforms to rest a jar on.  Everyone was so pleased with the decor.  The weather was fabulous and it looked great at sunset with the lights around the deck.  What a great shower!







Check back this afternoon for Love Song Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Their wedding announcement is in this week's paper here. I'll save it for you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let's encourage one another.